Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
U*n*b*e*l*i*e*v*a*b*l*e true 2 bedrooms of equal size with 1.5 bathrooms, extra large windows facing the Park plus and an enormous living room with a decorative fireplace.
Call Karla to schedule a viewing of this unit, hurry call me today.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,000. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.