Features and Amenities
Large 1 bedroom in luxury full service building with Hudson River views.
Parquet wood floors.
Oversized pictures windows.
White on white kitchen with updated appliances.
Tons of storage space.
Building amenities include 24 hour concierge, fitness center, roofdeck and childrens playroom.
This beautiful apartment offers a residential experience unlike any other, with access to all the attractive conveniences of this self-contained community, including 28 acres of the City's most beautiful parks, more than a dozen restaurants, and a multiplex cinema screening all the latest releases.
The building is perfectly situated between the Esplanade, Rockefeller Park and Tear Drop Park, offering both the serene privacy of Battery Park City and the excitement and chic of adjacent TriBeCa.
Short walk to some of Manhattans best schools.
Listing ID: #1062517
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,505. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.