Features and Amenities
- Granite Kitchen
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer and Dryer In Unit
*** NO FEE! *** BRAND NEW, LUXURY HUGE 1 BED/ DEN/ 1 BATH WITH OWN WASHER/DRYER IN UNIT & ROOF DECK AND MORE IN REGO PARK! ***
Say goodbye to square, uninspired apartment living this HUGE 1 Bedroom/DEN, Luxury Rental Apartment is way ahead of the curve.
This Gorgeous Apartment features LARGE LIVING /DEN AREA, Oak-Parquet Floors, High Ceilings, Great Closet Space, and Double-Pane picture Windows from which to enjoy Sweeping City Views!
Bedroom is Generously Sized for Real Living and Ultimate Comfort with High Ceilings, Beautiful Wood Floors and Great Closets!
Euro-Style Kitchen is Fully appointed with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances including full-size gas ranges with matching Microwave Granite Countertops, Custom Cabinetry and Porcelain Tile floors.
Bath is equally Luxurious with custom Chrome Fittings.
Perhaps the most enviable convenience of all -this apartment includes Washer/Dryer!
Doorman, Elevator, Parking.
Call Marina @ 718-419-8123.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Marina Danilova has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,635. The apartment location is generally known as NY 11374 or Queens or Rego Park. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.