Features and Amenities
This is a 3-family owner occupied building located in Prospect Heights (not Crown Heights). The apartment has a renovated kitchen, new birch cabinets, dishwasher, ceiling fans in each room, hardwood floors, silver metallic pressed tin ceiling, tiled bathroom with a window, walk-in closet/storage space and is freshly painted. Both bedrooms have separate entrances & windows. The 1st is about 8x14 and the second is 8x10. The apt has custom stained glass doors and a full glass-paned wall that allows lots of light from the bedrooms in the front of the apt into the living room, which is in the middle. Heat, and hot water are included.
The apt is close to several trains; the B/Q (7th ave) and 2/3 (Grand Army Plaza) are 3 blocks away. The neighborhood is fun, all services within 2 blocks; restaurants, bars, coffee shops, groceries, laundry, street parking is fairly easy. Prospect Park, The Brooklyn Museum and Main Library are also 3 blocks away.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,275. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn or Prospect Heights. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.