Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
This is it! I can't even contain myself! Extra large convertible 2 Bedroom in the heart of the hottest neighborhood Downtown.
Perfectly set up for spacious living or for throwing a hot party, the large living room warms with great natural light and the open Chef's kitchen awaits your cooking touch.
Fall in love with the large bedroom big enough for a Queen and all your other furniture. Space is never an issue with many closets and high ceilings.
Located in the heart of Nolita, this modern building has everything to offer someone looking for downtown living including elevator, on site super, laundry.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,395. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or SoHo. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.