Features and Amenities
***SPACIOUS 2 Bedroom WITH UPGRADED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM***
This sunny and quiet unit features:
~ A spacious living room with 2 large window
~ Ultra high ceilings and original hardwood floors
~ 2 separate bedrooms with windows and closet inside
~ Two huge closets in the hall-way living area
~ Open upgraded granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher/microwave
~ Full-sized marble bathroom with Kohler fixtures
~ Pet-friendly building
This pre-war unit is situated in a low-rise building in the West 80's and Amsterdam Avenue. Centralized location that give you easy access to the park (both Riverside and Central Park), the subway on CPW and Broadway (1, C & B train), and tons of shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes (Lalo Cafe, Loew's theatre, Barnes & Nobles, Starbucks etc). To schedule an appointment to view this unit, please contact Reisa.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Reisa Paez has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,499. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.