Features and Amenities
- high ceilings
- Laundry in Building
- new bathroom
- new kitchen
- open kitchen
- Private Back yard
- sleeping loft
- totally renovated
Completely gut renovated and spacious 2 queen size bedrooms, sleeping loft, totally new open kitchen and large private back yard!!! This apartment was just had gut renovations!
One king size bedroom and one queen size with a sleeping loft and full size closet.
This apartment is extremely spacious and will rent fast.
Located on elevator building on Carnegie hill, steps to 96th and 86th street stop for 4-5-6 trains, Central Park, plenty of public transportation dinning and shopping!!!
The apartment is available immediately and can work perfectly for 2 cupules. Please contact Zack S. for more information regarding this amazing listing or any other Citi habitats listings.
To view actual property, please contact Zack S. (Shmuealevich) at 347.870.1710 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Zack S. has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,950. The apartment location is generally known as Carnegie hill or Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.