14th to 40th Street, Flatiron, Gramercy. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
This great 2 bedroom is located in a 24 hour luxury doorman building in the heart of the Flatiron District. The building is steps from the subway and is centrally located near many of the cityAAAs finest restaurants, bars and clubs. Now for the apartment, which has a new granite kitchen and marble bathroom with oversized medicine cabinet and banjo counter. The apartment features oak floors and A/C as well. Call today for access!
Listing ID: #64265
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,295. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Flatiron or Gramercy. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.