Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
Over-sized Gramercy 1 bedroom loft just north of Union Square Park. Spacious open layout. High ceilings. Bright south facing apartment with huge windows. Completely renovated. Huge stainless and granite open chef's kitchen with dishwasher and microwave great for serious cooking and entertaining guests. Marble bathroom. Massive custom closets throughout. Elegant doorman, elevator and laundry building. Small pet friendly. Free gym membership.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rolf Schewe has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,295. The apartment location is generally known as Flatiron. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.