Features and Amenities
This luxury building is conveniently located in the heart of the Tribeca with close proximity to hip, trendy restaurants, shops, and nightlife. This energy efficient building is LEED Gold certified and one of the greenest livings in all of NYC. The spacious studio has oak parquet hardwood floors, an abundance of natural light, stunning Hudson river views, and a kitchen with stainless steel appliances. The amenities include 24-hour doorman with valet service, state-of-the-art fitness center, pool, business meeting center and an entertainment lounge for the adults, as well as a well-appointed children's playroom for the younger set. There are bike and private storage areas to cut down on in-unit clutter, and green spaces include the garden and roof deck and terrace.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1060309
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Billy Achitsaikhan has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,900. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.