Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Huge 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit. Spectacular park and river views. Oak flooring. Dramatic oversized windows. Large windowed eat in kitchen with marble counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Tons of closet space. In unit washer/dryer. Building amenities include fitness center, entertainment lounge, 24 hour concierge and doorman, childrens playroom and business center.
Listing ID: #910941
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,795. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.