Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
● Duravit & Grohe bathroom fixtures
● Glass shower doors
● Liebherr fridges
● Paneled dishwashers
● Jenn Air stainless steel range and microwave
● Kitchen features mosaic glass tile backsplashes
● Under counter cabinet lights
● Closet lights
● Stunning hardwood floors
● Individual room tempature controlled heating and coolinig controls (ptac units)
● Recessed lighting in kitchen and bath, Overhead lighting in bedroom and living room
● Apartments prewired for cable, telephone and internet
● Washer/dryer available in some units
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,425. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.