Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
NO FEE NO FEE! Stunning Studio + Home Office!
***WALL STREET*** This Wall Street building defines world class luxury living with a full-service lifestyle and an abundance of amenities. Well appointed luxury condominiums offering dramatic 360 degree views of downtown Manhattan comprise the upper 24 floors of this building. Residents have access to integrated hotel services including 24-hour room service, catering, housekeeping, and valet laundry, as well as a full-time personal concierge. This 42-story tower also offers residents on-site parking and an outdoor plaza. The award-winning Rockwell Group has designed the condominium interiors, amenity spaces and public spaces.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Hilah Hadaway Williams has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,995. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.