Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Call For a Private Viewing
24 hour concierge service to see to your needs
In house fitness center, exclusivity of membership for tenants
On Site light dining, Cafe allows you to relax
Stunning views, majestically over looking Manhattan
Sundecks, wonderfully sculpted and above it all
Beautiful botanical gardens, well tended to for your pleasure
Over sized windows
Fully wired for cable and internet
Wonderfully renovated Kitchens with Jet Granite counter tops
Solid Wood floors
RickFarrellfoundmyplace@Gmail.com (Direct E-mail)
As a member of the New York Real Estate Board, I can show you ANY apartment in New York you would like to see. Just tell me what you need.
This is one of the few buildings that still allows for full wall conversions. Dont miss out on the chance to get one of these money saving apartments before it is too late.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Farrell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,800. The apartment location is generally known as Financial District or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.