Studio at Beautiful Modern with Large Private Terrace *Doorman/Concierge Service in Luxury Redesigned Lobby & Amenities. for $2,895
Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial district, Tribeca, USA. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- 1/2 MONTH FEE PLUS $250 AMEX GIFTCARD
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Downtown luxury living with a fresh new lobby and corridors, redesigned amenities spaces and brand-new fabulously finished residences, many with terraces.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY NOW OFFERING LOW FEE
Large Studio Loft with a Large Private Terrace. You've chosen a studio but you call it your loft -- with good reason. It is brighter, airier and roomier than most one bedroom apartments in other neighborhoods. You're an individual and your apartment reflects that, right down to the layout.
Step out onto your terrace. This is no typical postage stamp balcony for planters but a spacious sky deck where you can stretch, reflect and take in the city lights.
Featuring high-speed telecommunications wiring, oversized windows, self-controlled heating and cooling.
The building offers a doorman, concierge, valet service, laundry, boasting over 20,000 square feet of space, a residents lounge, rooftop terrace and more.
CALL 646 251-4475 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS UNIT OR ANY OTHER UNITS IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA TODAY!
This locations is at the nexus of all major subway lines and convenient to a rich and varied lifestyle. South Street Seaport is just down the street. Nearby Battery Park offers the unique serenity of green grass and water just a short walk away. Tribeca is also within steps, as is a vast array of museums, bistros and clubs.
Rich Cherry Wood and Limestone Lobby. View Lobby.
On-Site Valet Service.
Adjoining Full-Service Health Club.
Club Room (off lobby) with Big Screen TV. View Club Room.
Landscaped Rooftop Sundeck. View Roof Deck.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,895. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial district or Tribeca or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.