Studio at Large Studio with Great Water Views & Lots of Closets* Steps to BPC * Luxury Rental with Spectacular Rooftop and Gym... Steps to BPC for $2,495
Battery Park, Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial district, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
It is not a question of, if you want to live Downtown, it is simply a question of where... Steps from Battery Park, South Ferry and Multiple Subway Lines..
Come and see this Large Loft Studio with great water views and lots of closets. You have Great Water Views features high ceiling with oversized windows allowing lots of natural light and great views. It has Great Closets in a fabulous full service building. Come and view this listing. Building Amenities include acess to a state of the art fitness center, a spectacular roof deck with panoramic water & city views and laundry on everyfloor. At this price this unit will move fast so call to set up an appointment today 646 251-4475
You have laundry facilities on every floor, landscaped roof garden, garage, health club; laundry room; valet; rooftop deck; high speed internet access; business center. Pet friendly..
Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
Doorman and 24-hour concierge.
Fully equipped residents only fitness center
24 hour parking garage
Private laundry room on every floor.
Full Service Business Center.
The Lookout on the outdoor roof deck: private parties and stunning views during sunset hours
DVD Rental Machine
Building Resident Manager
On-site Management and Leasing Office
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,495. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial district or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.