Features and Amenities
The lobby is a dramatic transitional zone between the public life of the street outside and the privacy of individual homes in the tower above. Soft controlled lighting and dark monochromatic walls will create a theatrical but peaceful atmosphere that contrasts with the reflection and animation of the building's exterior. Enormous punched windows provide views of the building's tree-filled garden.Within the loggia levels, a framework of glass, steel, and concrete, a six-story vertical hanging garden blooms. From planting boxes built into the structure, trees soar upward and plants cascade down the walls, lending their scent to the atmosphere. 24 Hour doorman Live-in superintendent Specialized onsite concierge services by Luxury Attach Valet Parking service 70 foot all-season indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool with two poolside body rinse showers Fitness Center featuring state-of-the-art Cybex Equipment Large Cedar Sauna Steam Room handsomely designed in penny round tiles Cedar Spa Relaxation Lounge Two terrazzo and glass shower and changing rooms Fresh Towel Service 10-12 seat screening room featuring multi level lounging couches, 100 inch high definition screen for DVD and Television surround sound Wet Bar to service all fitness areas A limited number of storage lockers will be available for purchase, each up to 92 cubic feet.Huge one bedroom with a home office on extremely high floor with dazzling views of the city.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #918178
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Dimitar Nikolov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,000. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Chelsea or Clinton or Midtown west. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.