Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Just minutes away from Midtown, Long Island City is the newest place to be. Enjoy stunning views from your apartment, relax on the roof deck, and swim in your pool. With amenities better than your local equinox, there is no need to look else where for recreation. Invite your friends over to enjoy your private screening room and billiards lounge. Call me now to make an appointment.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Marcus Schott has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,680. The apartment location is generally known as Queens or Long Island City or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.