1 Bedroom at Modern Sleek with Built in Closets in Luxury Doorman Building in the Heart of Downtown Manhattan for $3,450
Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial district, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Downtown luxury living with a fresh new lobby and corridors, redesigned amenities spaces and brand-new fabulously finished residences, many with terraces.
Modern sleek beautiful Renovated One bedroom with Built In California Closets with hardwood plank floors, sprawling high ceiling, oversized windows and brand new kitchen...
Featuring high-speed telecommunications wiring, oversized windows, self-controlled heating and cooling.
The building offers a doorman, concierge, valet service, laundry, boasting over 20,000 square feet of space, a residents lounge, rooftop terrace and more.
CALL 646 251-4475 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS UNIT OR ANY OTHER UNITS IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA TODAY!
This locations is at the nexus of all major subway lines and convenient to a rich and varied lifestyle. South Street Seaport is just down the street. Nearby Battery Park offers the unique serenity of green grass and water just a short walk away. Tribeca is also within steps, as is a vast array of museums, bistros and clubs.
Rich Cherry Wood and Limestone Lobby. View Lobby.
On-Site Valet Service.
Adjoining Full-Service Health Club.
Club Room (off lobby) with Big Screen TV. View Club Room.
Landscaped Rooftop Sundeck. View Roof Deck.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,450. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial district or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.