Studio at Studio *Doorman * Gym * Roofdeck *On Washington Street Steps from Battery Park!!! for $2,250
Financial Distrct, Tribeca, Brooklyn, Battery Park City. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Best Attache Service in all of Downtown
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Doorman/Attache Concierge Service * Fitness Center & Tenant's Lounge * Roofdeck *
Spacious Studio with great closet space with great city views. Features sprawling high ceilings lots of natural light, great closets and a separate kitchen right on Washington Street Steps to Battery Park City. Building Features a Fitness Center, Tenant Lounge, Outdoor Golf Range, Sundeck & Laundry on Every Floor.
Live in the heart of downtown Manhattan in a Luxury Building.
Call for a Private viewing at 646 251-4475
Gourmet Kitchen w/Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter, Maple Cabinetry, Subway Tile Baths, Pedestal Sinks, Oak Floors., 13'Ceilings,
Complementary Brunch every Sunday at their Roofdeck Lounge*
Dedicated to enhancing your lifestyle by providing assistance with everything from dry-cleaning and housekeeping services to exclusive access to New York City's Best Restaurants, clubs and entertainment.
This apartment is specifically designed with the urban professional in mind. It's a 27 story apt. building with upscale amenities at affordable prices. It has a gourmet kitchen with GE Stainless Steel Appliances, granite counters, elegant bath boast deco subway tile walls, all apartments are wired for high-speed internet access with soaring 10' - 13' ceilings. Elegant glass enclosed private lounge with magnificent river views, large screen plasma TV, plush seating areas and billiards. State of the art fitness center with cardio machines. It also has a beautifully landscaped riverfront rooftop terrace & sun deck with lounge chairs & spectacular water vistas. It's called "LIVING ON THE TOP! Located in the Financial District just steps from Battery Park City and all transportation.
BONUS * AMEX Welcome for automatic rent payments.
Complementary Brunch every Sunday.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,250. The apartment location is generally known as Financial Distrct or Tribeca or Brooklyn or Battery Park City. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.