Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
For Quickest Access and Private Viewing Please Call
Rick Farrell at 917-576-8228
Floor to Ceiling Panoramic Windows and Hardwood Floors
All Units Wired For Cable & Satellite TV
Imported Kitchen Granite Countertops with Premium Stainless Steel Appliances
Extra High Ceilings
24 Hour Concierge with Full Valet
Fitness Center, including a Full Pool
Landscaped Courtyard and Sunbathing on the Roof Top
Spacious Tenant Lounge with Full Kitchen, Wi-Fi, Huge Flat Screen TV and Pool Tables
For Quickest Access
call Rick Farrell at 917-576-8228
I take calls 7 days a week from 8AM to Midnight
RickFarrellfoundmyplace@Gmail.com (Direct E-mail)
NY Living Solutions
As a member of the New York Real Estate Board, I get hundreds of Apartments direct from the owners each week
Call me and I can show you any apartment you would like to see
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Farrell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,150. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.