Downtown, East Village, Gramercy, NYU, Union Square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
Move-in AUGUST, SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER
ALL UTILITIES FREE (NO BILLS fro Gas, Water, Heat & Electricity)
....and Rent STABILIZED!!
Wired with Verizon FIOS - The Fastest Cable Connection!
~GIGANTIC ((1OOO SqFt)) LUXURY RESIDENCE in GRAMERCY~
Luxury Elevator property w/ Gym, Cinema, Lounge, Library w/ WiFi, Concierge Service Available, Laundry on-site.
BRAND NEW CONDO QUALITY 2012 RENOVATION!
GIGANTIC ((1OOO SqFt)) Magnificently Renovated 1BR Convertible to 3BR with Oversized 26 x 15 Living Room; BRAND NEW Windowed Stainless Steel Kitchen with Granite Countertops; Massive Walk-in Closets.
There are several available apartments starting at $3500. With FREE Utilities (over $200 monthly savings) your net rent comes out to ONLY $3300.
To come and view please call Alex - 917.476.7071
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Alex Andonov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,300. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village or Gramercy or NYU or Union Square. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 11 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.