1 Bedroom at Midtown West Stunning Residential tower! Great amenities! Stainless Steel appliances! Modern Finishes! for $3,200
Hell's Kitchen, Midtown, midtown west, north chelsea. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Large 1 bedroom
Kitchen - Glossy Lacquered Cabinets, Natural Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Balconies on Every Floor
Living Space - Lofty Ceilings, Rich Hardwood Flooring, Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Natural Light
Bathroom - Large and Modern Styled, Tiled Floor & Walls
24-Hour Doorman, Fitness Club, Screening Room, Billiards Room, Yoga Area, Sun Deck, Outdoor Terrace,
High Speed Elevators, and Dry Cleaning.
Let me help you find your next home. I also do both sales and rentals.
Please Call Or Email Me To Setup An Appointment
Salomon Danielov 347-306-9689, firstname.lastname@example.org
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Hell's Kitchen or Midtown or midtown west or north chelsea. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.