Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
King-sized one-bedroom! HUGE rooms capable of fitting the largest of furniture, three closets, a large kitchen with ample counter space. This apartment allows for comfortable, spacious living without a huge price tag!
Full-service building with 24-hour doorman. Great location on quiet Midtown East street!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Daniel Boufford has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,999. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.