Features and Amenities
Extremely spacious apartment, everything is over sized: kitchen, closets, living room and extra large king size bed room! The ketch: there is only one apartment of a kind! The apartment is approximately 1000(!) sf and is completely renovated. Intercom building with low vacancy rate, located on high 80s, steps to 86th st stop for 4-5-6 trains, plenty of public transportation options, dinning and shopping options includes: best buy, the movies, fairway and much more. For more information and privet showing please contact Zack S. 347 870 1710 email at firstname.lastname@example.org (apartment available immediately).
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Zack S. has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,100. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.