Features and Amenities
- Full time doorman
- granite tops
- hard wood
- Hunter Collage
- Laundry in Building
- plenty of storage
Great deal for full time doorman building!!!
Spacious living room with and king size bedroom, plenty of storage area and 3 closets, Newly finished hard wood floors, separate kitchen with granite tops, marble bathroom.
This apartment is available may 1st. full time doorman building located on high 60s, indoor laundry, short walk to Hunter College, 68th street stop for 6 trains, plenty of dinning and shopping!!!
For more information and privet showing please contact Zack S. at 347 870 1710 at Citi Habitats.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,395. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.