Gramercy, Murray Hill, New York, USA. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Ideal mid floor apartment, new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, excellent storage space, beautiful north river view
Building and Apartment AmenitiesApartments feature new wooded floors and state of the art appliances24-hour doorman service, 24-hour security staff.Responsive, on-site management officeOn-premises storage units and bike rooms24-hour laundry rooms24-hour attended garage with direct access to buildings
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Marin Daskalov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,300. The apartment location is generally known as Gramercy or Murray Hill or New York or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.