Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Swimming Pool
Live large in this over-sized doorman 1 bedroom right by Washington Square Park. Beautifully renovated with high end condo finishes. Bright natural sunlight. Large stainless and granite gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. Abundant closet space. Roof top pool, fitness center, doorman, elevator, laundry on every floor. Pet friendly. Ideal location between Greenwich Village, NoHo and lower 5 Ave by the park.
Shown by appointment only. Please contact me in advance.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,395. The apartment location is generally known as Greenwich Village or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.