Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Natural maple shaker kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and floor, Stainless steel appliances, Marble tiled bathroom. Ideally located in the heart of the Central Park West Historic District.
Pre-war luxury elevator building
24-hour elevator operator
Spacious layout 1200SQ FT
Recently renovated lobby
River and park views
Walking distance to Central Park and Columbus Avenue
Conveniently located near 1, 9, B, and C trains
Beamed high ceilings
TO SCHEDULE AN IMMEDIATE SHOWING CONTACT NICOLETTE COHEN ANYTIME @ (786)338-1161 OR NCOHEN@SPIREGROUPNY.COM
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,395. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.