Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- No Fee
- Swimming Pool
Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and unbeatable views of the East Side skyline of Manhattan as well as the East River. Hotel-style service and country club-like ameneties: 24-hour concierge, maid service, swimming pool, six tennis courts, 2,200 square-foot fitness center, waterfront park, daycare center and a business center. Many apartments also have washer and dryers in the unit. Select apartments also feature rooftop decks.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Roosevelt Island. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.