Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This XL 1 Bedroom/Convertible 2 Bedroom apartment is a great space with tremendous closet space. The apartment is provided with an A/C and large windows adding light all day. A new, separate kitchen with GE stainless steel appliances, granite counters is there for all your cooking needs. The bathroom is finished with ceramic tiles and overall this a great apartment!!
Listing ID: #986544
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,995. The apartment location is generally known as New York. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.