Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Building is conveniently located within minutes to almost all subways lines and is just steps away from the Time Square and the best entertainment experiences; rich in historic sites, restaurants and plenty of shopping. Building complex consists of two towers that feature laundry rooms, 24 hour Gym & Lounge; roof top, with a nice terrace to spend your leisure time at. There is also a quiet garden in the inside yard, which would be great to relax at , after busy day.
Marvelous 2 bedroom with great city view. High floor with plenty of natural light. Spacious living room, fully-Equipped kitchen with updated appliances including dishwasher and microwave; granite counter top. New, tiled bathroom with huge linens closet. Polished wood floors and plenty of storage.
If you want to schedule a seeing or have any questions, please call me today @917-348-4334. It will be my pleasure to further assist you.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.