Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- New Construction
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
incredible city view, high ceiling, spacious rooms,hardwood floors,lots of closet space, open eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter top,
common out door space,in building laundry and fitness room, roof deck,
valet and garage for your parking needs, stroll away from everything you could possibly need!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is till in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.