1 Bedroom at Long Island City/Queens____ BRAND NEW WATERFRONT LUXURY___NO FEE ___ (LONG ISLAND CITY/QUEENS for $2,495
Queens. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Brand new luxury building on the water front of Long Island City queens off the 7 train just (1) stop from Manahattan. This property has the best layout floor plans with insane water views and city views of Manhaattan. The building is brand new so you will be the very first to live there, with all new stainless steel appliances, new marble bath, floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, and tons of closets space. CALL TODAY FOR VIEWING... ALL NO FEE APTS!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Chaddy Placide has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,495. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The manager specfically mentions dogs are allowed but strangely has not mentioned cats. It may be an oversight or the building may really not allow cats. We recommend inquiring about the specifics of the pet policy.. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.