Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Washer & Dryer in unit
Stunning brand new two bedroom two bathroom units for rent starting from $3500!
All apartments feature floor-to-ceiling glass with sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline.
-Strip hardwood floors
-Loft-style kitchen with breakfast bar
-Dark stone countertops
-White laquered cabinets
-Stainless steel appliances
-Deep basin sink
-Ceramic tile bathroom
-Full time doorman
-Full time doorman
-Complimentary Fitness Center
-Long Island City waterfront
-4 minute walk to subway
-One stop to Grand Central Terminal
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Chris Mitchell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.