Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Life is good in this brand new building! Located a quick 5 minutes from Grand Central Terminal (Midtown Manhattan), these spacious bright apartments have much to offer. Finishes include oak strip flooring, large customized closets, central air conditioning, floor-to-ceiling glass and, of course, views! The kitchens are large and finished with white gloss cabinetry, glass tile backsplash, and dark grey caesarstone counters. All are fully equipped with Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel full-size appliances loaded with extras: the fridge has an icemaker, the dishwasher is silent, and the range has a chicken nugget button. Luxury building with full-time doorman, roof deck, and laundry center.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Chris Mitchell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,200. The apartment location is generally known as Long Island City or Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.