Midtown, Kips Bay, Chelsea, 14th to 40th Street, Midtown West, Murray Hill. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
***Call or email Chinwe to schedule a showing of this listings along with other great downtown listings**
E-mail or E-mail Chinwe to schedule and immediate Viewing
Showing Times are 7days a week from 9am-8:00pm
Newly Renovated Convertible 2bed with Balcony
Stainless steel appliances
Gorgeous wood flooring
Building Amenities: Fitness Facility
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,795. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Kips Bay or Chelsea or 14th to 40th Street or Midtown West or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.