Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
South facing unit.
Huge living area.
2 large bedrooms.
White oak floors.
Over sized picture windows.
Kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
Elegant bathrooms with marble floors and custom vanity.
Amazing closet space including walk in closet in the master bedroom.
24 hour concierge.
14th floor sun deck.
Landscaped spa terrace with whirlpool.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,450. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.