Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Apartment features: Corner unit. Huge living area. 2 large bedrooms. Dining alcove. White oak floors. Over sized picture windows. Kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Elegant bathrooms with marble floors and custom vanity. Amazing closet space including walk in closet. In unit washer/dryer. Building features: 24 hour concierge. 14th floor sun deck. Residents lounge. Landscaped spa terrace with whirlpool. Pet friendly.
Listing ID: #1061657
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,650. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.