Features and Amenities
The building offers elegant, doorman apartment living in the pulsating Manhattan neighborhood known as Tribeca. Building amenities include roofdeck, spa terrace and whirlpool. Each apartment features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchens, marble tile baths and white oak plank floors in the living areas.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1062886
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,650. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or TriBeCa. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.