Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Great Value in the Village. Don't miss out on the opportunity to rent a great apartment in a great location for an amazing price. Village living for only $1750/ea. Tons of space in the common areas, queen size bedrooms, high ceilings, and original details are just a few of the pluses. Don't forget about being just a few minutes from multiple train lines. Call or email me today to arrange a viewing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: Michael Sifontes has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,500. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.