Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Is this not your perfect match? No worries! I have access to over 99.9% of all listings in NYC. Please call, text, or email anytime, and I will dedicate myself to finding your new home!
~ Custom European Cabinetry
~ Granite Counter tops
~ Fisher Paykel and Lieber Stainless Steel Appliances
~ Marble Baths
~ High Ceilings
~ 24 Hour Doorman
~ Laundry Room
~ Fitness Center
~ On-site Resident Manager
~ Roof deck
~ Bike Room
~ Valet Services
~ Tenant Lounge
~ Tenant Storage
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Tatiana Kraft has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,150. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.