Features and Amenities
One of the most beautiful parts of Manhattan, an historic area of Harlem, Hamilton Heights aka "Sugar Hill" is known for pristine upscale living and home to City College, one of the best known colleges in the US and Hamilton Grange home of Aexander Hamilton. Hamilton Terrace boasts magnificent brownstones and apartment buildings. This HUGE 2 bedroom has a fully tiled bathroom, separate kitchen and cherry hardwood floors throughout apartment in an elevator building is newly renovated and an absolute steal at this price. Ideal for students, roommates or a small family. It has 2 separate wings so great privacy. A must see! Call, text or email me today set up an appointment to view this apartment asap! It won't last!.
Ardor Listing ID: 1104299
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,150. The apartment location is generally known as Harlem. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.