Features and Amenities
Lovely, pre-war bldg. & lobby w/ charming, renovated apts, arched doorways, oak floors, modern appliances & fixtures & a live-in super on goreous block near the subway.. newly renovated studio apt. w/ s-steel appliances and a marble bathroom.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,950. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or West Village or SoHo or Greenwich Village. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.