Midtown, Midtown East. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
Lovely home with Exposed Brick Wall and Decorative Fireplace, plus a Breakfast Bar, Garden Window View and Queen Size Bedroom. Close to Park Ave shopping, Grand Central Station, and great east side restaurants. This apartment has everything you need, including an Elevator, Laundry Room and live-in super. What are you waiting for???
Listing ID: #1074714
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nora Brossard has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,695. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.