Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
Large 2 bedroom in elevator building.Apartment features big living room,lots of closet space,huge bathroom, renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Beautifully polished hardwood floors and lots of light.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,350. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or SoHo. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.