14th to 40th Street, East Village, Gramercy, Gramercy park, Midtown East, USA. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Huge 2 bedroom apartment in a fantastic building.
High Ceilings,Gorgeous wood Floors ,Tons of Closets & Lots of Light!
Features Granite Countertops, GE Energy Saver Appliances, Custom Maple Cabinetry, Microwave/Convection Oven and Dishwasher
Beautifully renovated windowed bathroom features marble floor, luxurious deep-soaking bathtub and porcelain pedestal sink
24-hour security , Full Service Concierge
Free WiFi & Shuttle Service to Wall Street and Grand Central Station,
Brand New State of the Art Gym, Conceirge, Lounge, Stydyroom, Ice skating ring free access!
ALL UTITLIES INCLUDED! NO FEE! What else can anyone ask for?
Close to all transportation, restaurants, bars movies & ,more
Enough talking, Call or text me to schedule a viewing 347-306-9689
I also do rentals in other neighborhoods in Manhattan! Rentals and Sales!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,995. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or East Village or Gramercy or Gramercy park or Midtown East or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.