Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Newly renovated spacious 2 bedrooms (Flex3 Wall already up) with 1 bathroom, amazing oversizedlayout, beautiful kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, marble bath,walk-in closets, hardwood floors, high ceilings, large windows, and alot of light. The utilities are included in the rent. Elevator building with laundry, concierge service, lounges, fitnesscenter, study room, theater room, playground and outdoor spaceincluding basketball and tennis court. Close to public transportation,restaurants, shops, and bars. Also, this area is very quiet and has alot of green and outdoor space.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1053255
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,900. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.