Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
- Absolutely incredible Flex2BR
- Picturesque views of Manhattan
- Gorgeous hardwood floor
- Full-size kitchen(+ microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Insane amount of closet space
- Marble restroom
- Air conditioning
- Heat, water, and gas are included in the rent!
- 24-hour concierge
-Glass enclosed lap pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment & weight training
- Laundry room
- Resident lounge with big-screen TV, billiards, poker tables
- Sun-drenched rooftop deck with stunning Manhattan views
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Valet services (laundry, dry cleaning, housekeeping)
- Location: close to subway, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants
- Pet friendly
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,375. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.