Features and Amenities
Light and Airy Aparment with Hardwood Flooring. Striking city views through expansive floor-to ceiling Windows. Spacious Closets with custom shelving, integrated fiber-optic wiring and built-in surround-sound speakers with iPod/MP3 docking stations. Full Amenity Building: Modern Lobby with 24 AAAhour Concierge Valet Services Oversized Sky-lit Indoor Pool Top-of-the-line 6,000 Sq foot Fitness Center Resident Lounge with Pool Table, Screening Room & WiFi Outdoor Sky Gardens, Courtyards & Landscaped Roof deck with Private Cabanas & Barbecue Area Bike Storage Covered On-site Parking Garage Pet Friendly
Listing ID: #1057926
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Hilah Hadaway Williams has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,595. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.